As Founder & CEO it is my responsibility to:
- Be the voice of the company.
- Implement agency values, vision, and mission.
- Set the standard.
- Find the creative solution.
- Provide value, education, resources, and tasteful critique.
As The Persona Stylist it is my passion to:
- Identify the clients “iconic” persona.
- Leverage and infuse your YOU-niqueness into your brand strategy.
- Design your brand concept to be iconic and memorable.
- Consult and guide you from intention (start) to integration (finish).
- Reassure and give you permission to give up good for GREAT.
- “See” you ~ Hear You ~ Design for you.
As Ashley Roda it is my choice to live a lifestyle of ICONIC DETAILS:
- Show up – Speak up – Stand out.
- Dress with intention.
- Channel my own iconic persona.
- Give up good for GREAT.
- Be conscious, intentional, and symbolic.
- Do things “my” way ~ The truly iconic and detailed way.
- Embrace and trust my intuition.
- Study all things branding and style to bring back the best to you and & the A-Team.
What qualifies me to be the right person for you:
- I’ve identified over 50+ brand personas during my career.
- I’m a certified Personal Brand Consultant through the Studio For Image Professionals.
- I have a Psychology Degree and a triple minor from the University of Oregon:
- Business & Administration (whether you run a business or work for one it’s important to know the basics).
- Non-Western Art History (I have a passion for world culture, religion, symbolism and iconography).
- Human Physiology (Truth: I studied pre-med for 5 years before realizing it was not my true passion).