Branding is MORE than a logo, business cards and website, it’ something to BE!
It’s the creative standard operating procedure and code of conduct for your business.
Is your branding getting you the RESULTS you want?
Is it leaving a memorable impression on your ideal clients? Let’s look at what your working with online and offline and see what statement you’re making!
~ let’s assess your Google, Social Media, Website & Print Materials so you’re putting your best foot forward and the obvious choice for your ideal clients.
~ Review suggested recommendations and changes so you know exactly what to do next
~ Introductions to my A-Team specialists and vendors so you have the support you need
~ 1 Hour Zoom call + video recording so you can be fully present and not worry about note taking
Do you have a project you’d like my help on!?
Do you need a social media makeover, annual marketing plan, customized procard, to identify your iconic persona, build a Pinterest inspiration board, focus your brand concept so you can uplevel or a brainstorming session to make sure your thing-a-ma-jig is on brand!? Let’s do it!
~ 3 Hour Intensive: Use all 3 hours at once or break them up over a months time
~ 30 Days of follow up support (via Voxer, a phone app that makes your phone a walkie talkie so you have a direct line to me)
* I allocate and anticipate an hour of follow up support a week
Are you ready to give up “good” for GREAT and uplevel your business through your brand!?
This service is nothing short of ICONIC!
~ Weekly 90 minute sessions
~ Full creative direction, project coordination and brand management
~ Our strategy: Concept, Strategy THEN Design
~ Our process: Discovery, Design, Integration & Implementation
~ Concierge Service: Access to my full A-Team of specialists and vendors to make every wish you have a reality.
~ Customized Brand Binder to organize your brilliance and brand. A reference tool for you, your staff and all vendors involved.
Project Set Up ($1,000) + Brand & Project Management (up to $2,000 per month) + any additional A-Team Vendor Fees (Paid to vendor)
On average Brand Design projects take 90 days to complete and average $10,000.
My Proven Process
DISCOVERY: Tell me everything about you, your business and your ultimate vision
DESIGN: With your vision as our muse, we begin the design process
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: You’ve heard the saying “it takes a village.” Allow me to organize the chaos and keep a consistent and cohesive creative standard among all staff and vendors working on your project. My role is as your brand consultant, creative director and project manager. If you choose I also can direct and oversee the transition from your old branding to the integration of your new branding.
INTEGRATION & LAUNCH PLAN: Integration checklist, implementation plan, a “show & tell” challenge, tips for good vs. great branding practices, recommended tech tools to manage your brand, and a quarterly branding exercise to keep your brand current with your continual evolution.
Based 100% on personal and project preference ~
DIY Option ~ Do It Yourself: Using your new brand binder you will be ready to fly solo.
DFY Option ~ Done For You: This option is best for those who want me to direct and oversee the transition from your old branding to the integration of your new branding. Allow me to continue on as your brand manager, creative director & implementation strategist. My team and I will lead and organize the integration and implementation of every detail of your new branding into your business. We can partner with your team & staff or step in as needed. We can even coordinate a brand launch event for you.
The Iconic Brand Binder
Think of your Brand Binder as your brands standard operating procedure & code of conduct guide.
The Brand Binder:
- Digital copy: Use to pull commonly used items quickly and easily.
- Hard copy: Use as a reference guide for team members and vendors to all be on the same page (this way everyone will be rowing in the same direction as your vision).
- Inform your team: Graphic designers, website developers/designers, social media managers, content writers, photographers, business coach, etc.
- Branded Target Board & Branded Runway: Two tools I use to help clients stay “on-brand”
- The Style Guide: A visual reference and representation of the tone, look & feel, aesthetic and inspiration for your new branding. It’s your new creative standard.
- The Core: Divided into 3 sections (Identity, Message & Marketing) is designed to organize your brand. Consider these sections your SOP and code of conduct.
- The Integration Plan: A comprehensive checklist for the ultimate up-leveling affect. It my proven process and road map for integrate your new branding into your process and client experience, staging your brand and living your brand.
- The Launch Plan: A detailed outline of the strategy I use when launching brands to gain the most exposure, reach, engagement and recognition.
- The Google Sitemap: A birds eye view of your brand organized in Google Drive. How folders, subfolders and documents are all organized and where to find everything.
*More About The A-Team *
IMPORTANT * PLEASE NOTE!
Embarking on the journey to refine or design an iconic brand & style may require the support of a team of professionals. To list a few:
- Hair & makeup
- Wardrobe stylist
- Graphic Designer
- Website Developer
- Social Media Manager
- Printers (new business cards, flyers, etc.)
Whether we leverage your team or hire my A-Team, please understand it takes a team of professionals who specialize in their unique skills, therefore additional fees will be incurred from work required by other service providers. My role is as a consultant, creative director and project manager. While I may do some of the execution, based on the project I will be outsourcing and delegating tasks to the appropriate service providers as well, such as photography to my photographers. Understand it takes 9 months to make a baby so expecting yourself to reinvent in any less time is unrealistic. If you’ve done your personal work, have a clear direction and know your “why,” it’s possible to design a brand or rebrand in as few as 90 days. If you’re still on a path of self-discovery, I honor that and hope you will be realistic with yourself, myself and my team if we choose to move forward in working together.
- Inspiration Mood Board
- Style Guides
- Logo Concept Design
- Icon Design
- Color Palette & Typography
- Email Signature Design
- Branding Design
- Identify Your Iconic Persona
- Identify Your Iconic Details
Website Design (In partnership with Cosmital Designs)
- Website Branding
- Website Layout & User Experience
- Website management
- Hosting, Domains & WordPress Custom Themes
- Website review & construction
- Business Cards
- Social Media Set Up
- Social Media Profile Design
- Social Media Graphics
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Branding
- Marketing Strategy
Creative Direction, Project Coordination & Brand Management
- Brand Photography
- Brand Videography
- Website Design
- Promotional Products
~ Schedule a COMPLIMENTARY 30-Minute Brand Strategy Call ~
I would love to hear about your business & branding project.
Assess your current brand and style
with a 360* perspective.
Evaluate the fundamentals of your brand:
Identity, Image, Message and Marketing.
Score your brand 3 C's:
Consistency, Cohesion & Charisma.