BRAND MESSAGING & MARKETING
Marketing is the megaphone to your branding.
Cat got your tongue!? Not to worry, this package will help you find your voice and hone your message so you can share it with the world. It’s not so much what you say… it’s how you attract YOUR ideal client ~ the right client for you. The modern world gives business owners a variety of platforms to share their message like never before. Iconic Details approaches marketing with a strategic angle but more so from a lifestyle perspective. The same way you would share your passion with a close friend is Iconic Details believes you should be sharing your message with your audience, followers, potential clients and future clients.
Iconic Detail Brand Message + Marketing package includes:
- Perspective statements
- Professional Bios
- Speaker introductions
- Establish your customer journey and experience
- Editorial Calendar focused on your yearly goals, monthly goals, daily themes and learn the anatomy of social media posting (when to post, how to post and what to post).
How does it work
10 PAGE MARKETING + MARKETING GUIDE
For structure and guidance
EDITORIAL + SOCIAL MEDIA CALENDAR
Fully customized to you and strategically created to align and attract with the RIGHT opportunities and clientele for you.
A-Team resources, tools and connections to support you
Iconic Details Brand Message + Marketing package is perfect for you if…
- You’re struggling to put your value, experience and expertise into words.
- You want to create a reference and resource tool for you and your team to use over and over ~ Copy&Paste style. *ATTENTION: There were no templates or sentence structures manipulated, overused or abused in the creation of this package or your marketing message… can I get an AMEN!
- Your brilliance is on the tip of your tongue and you need an outsider’s perspective to keep you from slipping into industry jargon your ideal client will most likely not understand.
How it works:
- Book A Strategy Call
- Ashley will set up a shared Google Drive folder for you both to get organized and collaborate.
- You’re initial meeting will be to establish your goals, customer experience, keywords and interview you to create your bios and speaker introduction.
- Give Ashley 2-3 weeks to work her magic self proclaimed “Freak Factor” to complete your scope of work.
- In the end, Ashley will meet with you to review, refine and finalize your messaging and marketing plans.
- Recommendations of tools, resources and support from the A-Team Specialists will also be given and coordinated for you to be set up for success.