Claire Jones was referred to me after previously working with another branding coach. Her goal was to create a business development agency for arts organizations and establish an iconic brand that would better align and attract her niche target market. She was looking to launch a website and wanted to flush out her branding. She had a working mood board and fonts she liked but was eager for my insight and suggestions.
Leveraging the Iconic Details branding process we began with an extensive discovery session to understand Claire’s vision for her business and brand.
From her vision we established her brand strategy and differentiating YOU-niqueness. Claire wanted to position herself as a strategist rather than a coach or consultant. A trusted filter for her clients and known for her signature, “3 Pillars Of Success” approach. She had clarity of stomping in heels “to get shit done” playful professionalism.
In creating her iconic brand there was a deep consciousness to symbolism of every detail.
- During discovery, Claire taught me a new concept of Liminal Space: The cross over space, transitional space, or space between. “Liminal space is the time between the ‘what was’ and the ‘next’. It is a place of transition, a season of waiting, and not knowing. Liminal space is where all transformation takes place, if we learn to wait and let it form us.” This concept is what inspired her business name, what was Clarification Coaching, and transformed into Liminal Clarity.
- The logo revealed itself as an omniscient eye. Representing Claire’s ability to “see” what her clients are missing in their business structure. The lashes representing above and below, what has yet to materialize (the dashed lashes) and what is formed (the solid lashes). An exaggerated x and y axis to represent Clarie’s navigational guide for her clients. A delta for the pupil to represent the change her clients experience and the neuroscience that backs her process and approach.
- Pillars and caryatid gave the detail of feminine strength, taking a face on approach, stone detail, and texture.
PROJECT OUTCOME & IMPACT
Through the branding process we were able identify her brand’s persona, hone her brand message, establish clear company values, and write concise mission and vision statements. We created an iconic brand style guide and organized her business and brand into the iconic brand binder. The style guide and its creative elements gave creative direction for her website creation and social media digital presence.
- Cosmital Designs, Website
- Persona Perspective
- Renamed the business
- Brand Identity & Concept
- Brand Symbolism & Aesthetic
- Color Palette
- Logo Concept & Design
- Brand messaging
- Website Design Direction
- Iconic Brand Binder
- Brand Style Guide
Do you have a project you’d like to discuss?
ICONIC DETAILS I Ashley Roda I Ashley@IconicDetails.com I 541.301.6554