Evelin Marsh Studio
Evelin Marsh is an abstract artist from El Salvador who creates masterpieces out of her Chic-She-Shed located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. With an eye for fashion, interior design, and artwork, she brings a unique perspective to the art world. Her work is colorful, textured, and mix media.
After painting her one of a kind canvas masterpieces, she then prints them onto textile fabrics and creates wearable art as shoes, handbags, scarves, face masks, and more!
Evelin wanted to brand herself in a way that was symbolic, iconic and would bring unity to her collection.
Leveraging the Iconic Details branding process we began with an extensive discovery session to understand Evelin’s vision for her business and brand. It was clear she wanted to bridge a connection between El Salvador and the United States while also supporting artisans around the world.
From her vision we established her brand strategy and differentiating YOU-niqueness. In creating her iconic brand, there was a conscious intention put into the symbolism of every detail:
- We unified her collection by using a simple color palette of white and gold. With such vibrant and colorful artwork, we wanted her branding to be as simple as a white gallery wall with accents of gold to represent her elegance.
- The El Salvadorian flag gave us her blue tone.
- Her existing monogram logo was great for situations where she wanted a polished, professional, serious, abbreviation of her work.
- I expanded on her logo, creating secondary marks. First, a single line drawing of her facial features. In its simplicity it represents the face of the artist, the woman behind the work and the human essence behind the brand. With her #WomenSupportingWomenPDX handle it also became her signature for women empowerment. The single line representing her path and evolution as an artist. Second, was her iconic artist’s signature and final detail to every masterpiece she creates. With an expanded logo family she had versatility to apply whichever logo mark best fit the situation.
PROJECT OUTCOME & IMPACT
Through the branding process we were able identify her brand’s persona, hone her brand message, establish clear company values, and write concise mission and vision statements. We created an iconic brand style guide and organized her business and brand into the iconic brand binder. The style guide and its creative elements gave creative direction for her brand photoshoot, wardrobe, and website.
Responsible for introducing Evelin and I, Kelly Mooney of Kelly Mooney Photography captured a collection of brand photography.
Together we also created branded stationery, business cards, and a presentation-sales deck for her commissioned artwork.
- Persona Perspective
- Brand Identity & Concept
- Brand Symbolism & Aesthetic
- Color Palette
- Logo Concept & Design
- Print material inspiration
- Website Design Direction
- Social Media Creative Direction
- Iconic Brand Binder
- Brand Photography
- Presentation-sales deck
- Print Material
- Kelly Mooney Photography, Brand Photography
- Cosmital Designs, Website + eCommerce
Do you have a project you’d like to discuss?
Ashley Roda I Ashley@IconicDetails.com I 541.301.6554