For the month of MAY my focus has been helping you to curate your brand concept (the foundational idea and general idea behind your business and brand).
We’ve talked about:
*Knowing your BIG vision (What your trying to achieve with your business and what success looks like to you)
*Being strategic with your brand design (Following my theory of concept, strategy and THEN design. Your brand concept being the summary of your mission, vision and value statements.
Today I want to talk about being “ICONIC”
Being unique, authentic, a concentrated version of you!
The problems you face if your not iconic and intentional in your branding is you’ll be overlooked, shooting in the dark, unrecognizable, unattractive to your ideal clients, another face in the crowd, basic and BORING!
BEING ICONIC IS JUST A CHOICE, A PREFERENCE AND A CONSCIOUS INTENTION.
A desire to be seen, heard and appreciated.
To pay attention to the DETAILS!
To be you for the right few.
To distinguish yourself as an expert!
To do things YOUR way! (my favorite)
To create a standard creative operating procedure.
WHAT MAKES SOMEONE ICONIC? WHAT MAKES YOU ICONIC?
* Being aligned & standing for something you believe in
* Being opinionated and using your voice for good
* Doing things YOUR way, being innovative not recreating the wheel
* Be confident in your “freak-factor”s, no two people were given the same skills and gifts
* Be intentional, pay attention to the details
* Lead don’t follow
* Produce “iconic” results for the people you serve
Three things I need you to do!
- Subscribe to my assistant Lola-Bot for notifications of upcoming live trainings
- Book a 30 minute complementary call for us to discuss your next steps into becoming more iconic in your business and brand
- Stay tuned for next week’s masterclass, May 29, 2019! I am going to share the exercise that all my clients say is the most life-altering business changing thing I make them do!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.