Does your branding dictate your strategy?
Does your strategy dictate your branding?
(Similar to the universal question of: What came first, the chicken or the egg!)
One of the most exciting parts about being an entrepreneur is designing the elements of your brand. Creating business cards, a logo, you website and picking your brand colors.
In today’s video I will share with you how to create an iconic brand that helps you to curate the reality you want to live in and align you with the opportunities you want to attract!
Last week we focused on your VISION
- What do you want to accomplish?
- Who are your ideal clients and audience?
- What does success look like for you?
My theory for a GREAT brand design: Concept, Strategy THEN Design.
As a business owner I know you’re excited to get everything designed and printed but if you miss these tips I’m sharing with you, you will ultimately stunt your businesses growth potential!
- When you lead with design, you are ultimately putting a straight jacket on your business.
- You’ve heard the phrase begin with the end in mind. Design with your concept and strategy in mind.
- Your brand concept is made up of your mission, vision and value statements.
- Avoid putting the cart before the horse and allow your brand concept and strategy to dictate your brand design.
- What’s your mission? What is your vision and what do we need from your brand design to achieve your mission and vision?
- What do you need from your branding in order to look the part of the opportunities you’re looking to attract.
- What strategy do you need to have in place for your branding to act as a homing beacon for your ideal clients?
- Plan your brand around the success you want to have.
- Design a brand that allows you room to grow, shift and change in relation to your business growth, shifts and evolutions.
If you want additional support in optimizing your brand strategy, comment with the word STRATEGY below and I will send you a message to schedule a complementary 30 minute consult.
Thanks for watching, I invite you to share this on your page and I will be live again next week!