Amazing opportunities have followed someone saying “close the door, I have something to share with you” while whispering of opportunities or secret plans you may have. In times of change, synergistic collaboration, counsel, and consultation is often just the respite and reinforcement you need. You’re hustling and making moves, allow me to support you in directing and overseeing all the creative details.
In times like this, I wear three hats: Creative Director, Brand Manager and Project Coordinator.
As the scope of work often varies greatly from project to project a few opportunities I’ve stepped in for have been:
- Launches & Expansions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Red Carpet Movie Premieres
- Coordinate and collaborate with other department heads to support achieving company objectives.
- Direct, motivate and manage creative teams to use their talents most effectively and produce consistently excellent work.
- Liaising with third party vendors and contractors.
- Research brand positioning.
- Advise & collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of client’s requirements and market opportunities.
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Maintain and develop brand identity, image, and messaging.
Retainer Options: 3-Month | 6-Month | 12-Month