What makes me the “right person” for your project:
- My standard for consistency, cohesion & charisma yields timeless brands.
- My muse is YOU and the clientele you’re looking to attract.
- I don’t believe in templates, archetypes, personality tests or shoving you into a “standardized-box”
- I believe in being self-defined, un-categorical, unapologetic and boldly YOU.
- I believe in curating the reality you want to live in and aligning with the opportunities and clientele you want to attract.
I was once told, “you’re a visionary woman of influence and creativity. You inspire and engage others to heal their visibility wounds & claim their place in the spotlight.” Powerful right!?
I graduated from the University of Oregon with a Psychology degree and a triple minor:
~ Business & Administration (whether you run a business or work for one it’s important to know the basics)
~ Non-Western Art History (I have a passion for world culture, religion, symbolism and iconography)
~ Human Physiology (Truth: I studied pre-med for 5 years before realizing it was not my true passion)
I am certified through the Studio For Image Professionals as a Personal Brand Consultant.
Over the past 5 years Iconic Details has evolved from wardrobe styling to a full branding agency & concierge service.
My recipe for success is…
My approach = Concept, Strategy THEN Design
My standard = Consistency, Cohesion and Charisma.
My work = Iconic Brands & Style
~ Schedule a 30 Minute Brand Strategy Call ~
I would love to hear from you and see how I can be a positive resource for you!